The Royal Air Force Red Arrows display team over Nantucket Memorial Airport, June 26th, 2008
Formed in 2004, the Nantucket Flying Association is the focal point for all things aviation related on Nantucket Island. After a successful 2013, full of a variety of activities for people of all ages, we look forward to another year of growth and development. Our purpose is:
- To preserve and promote a healthy General Aviation presence on our island.
- To advance public understanding and interest in the beneficial use of General Aviation.
- To work to provide our members with access to flight training and aircraft for recreational use, and seek the permanent return of General Aviation to Nantucket Memorial Airport.
- To develop programs using aviation and aeronautical science for the education of members of our island community of all ages.
- Bookmark this site.
- "Like" the Nantucket Flying Association Facebook page.
- If you're not on the email list, let us know you'd like to be added to it.
NFA Club Documents
Like all things worthwhile, we're going to need some help along the way. If you are able to manage a tax deductible donation to help NFA, or would like to pitch in and help us develop, we would be most grateful. If not, we're just glad to have all our aviation enthusiasts together.
Please contact us at:
PO Box 1142,
Nantucket, MA 02554